Bells Beach is the home of the world's longest continuously running surfing competition – now known as the Rip Curl Pro Bells Beach. The event was formerly known as the Bells Easter Classic (among a variety of other titles). This polarised sunglasses name pays homage to one of Australia best beaches.
- Extremely lightweight frames for maximum comfort
- Made sustainable from FSC wood 🌳
- Premium high clarity lenses made from cellulose (plants) using the latest optical technology
- Quality spring loaded hinges to accommodate all sizes
- Hand crafted from laminated wood for durability
- Timber grain unique to every pair
- Polarized and UV400 for maximum eye protection
Laminated rosewood creates strength and durability in the weightless frames. The rosewood grain is unique to each pair of these glowing sunglasses.
Sustainable wood from Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) approved suppliers
Comes with a sleek, eco friendly bamboo case for safe storage.